FullContact News - Connect 2018 to Feature Globally Recognized Marketing and Technology Speakers March 13, 2018
Presenters to Discuss Data-Driven Marketing Innovation, Customer Intelligence Practices, and More
DENVER, CO, March 13, 2018 — FullContact today announced the first round of confirmed speakers presenting on identity marketing and customer intelligence at Connect Conference 2018, held June 6-8th in Denver, CO. The annual conference, now in its second year, will host over 300 marketing, product, data and sales professionals for a two day event featuring presentations and thought leadership on the future of customer experience.
“We are excited to have leaders in data, marketing and customer experiences speaking at Connect”, said Scott Axcell, VP of Marketing at FullContact. “Each speaker has a unique expertise, experience, and story that will inspire and equip attendees with actionable content to create deeper, more authentic interactions with their customers.”
Renowned speakers presenting at Connect 2018 include:
- Niraj Deo, Oracle’s VP of Products and founder of digital AdTech B2B account based marketing, will present on the levels of data maturity and how to work your way through the levels of data maturity to create better experiences and generate more revenue.
- Gloria DeCoste is the Head of Digital Strategy for Nestle, and believes that digital is a thread that connects every aspect of today’s brands. She wants to ensure that marketers realize the power of digital to build brands that are meaningful, relevant and add value.
- Beverly Jackson, MGM Resorts’ VP and Head of Social Media Marketing and Content Strategy engages brands through storytelling across networks and media platforms. Beverly previously served as Head of Social Marketing for Yahoo, and has also created an award winning social program for the GRAMMY Awards.
- David Gerhardt is the VP of Marketing at Drift. He has spent the last seven years learning the SaaS market and working with companies such as Hubspot and Constant Contact. At Connect he will be discussing the incorporation of bots into marketing strategies.
- Chris Moody, current partner of Foundry Group and previous GM and VP of Twitter’s Data Enterprise Business has more than 25 years of experience as the pioneer of developing data and platform strategies. Moody’s views have been used at the White House and UN, and now at Connect he will lead a discussion on the data economy.
The above-mentioned speakers will be joined by, among others, the following:
- John Hall — CEO and Co-founder of Influence & Co.
- Raviv Turner — CEO at CaliberMind
- Dane Atkinson — CEO of SumAll
- Mike Sharkey — CEO and Co-founder of Autopilot
- Carly Brantz — VP of Revenue and Marketing at SendGrid
To register for the Connect ’18 Conference, visit https://www.fullcontact.com/connect/#register
The Connect ’18 Conference is the customer intelligence event of the year, providing an open forum for world-class speakers and content focused on creating authentic relationships in the age of the consumer. Gain deep knowledge about marketing technology, human-to-human connection, customer success, and building authentic relationships. Visit: https://www.fullcontact.com/connect/
Founded in 2010, FullContact, Inc. offers leading Customer Intelligence APIs and contact management apps that enable companies to unlock the benefits of understanding their customers and prospects holistically. For more information about achieving enrichment with the highest levels of data quality and security, please visit www.fullcontact.com.