Build and Activate Your First-Party Data Asset with FullContact Identity Streme™
In an age when sharing cars with strangers is acceptable and grocery store employees deliver straight to your refrigerator, has the concept of privacy become outdated?
No, not by a long shot. The need for privacy is more important now than ever before.
Data privacy matters. How data is used and shared matters. Targeted advertising and marketing is a powerful tool, but without a secure environment to manage, obfuscate, and protect first-party data, you run the risk of losing your greatest asset — the relationships you’ve built with your customers and subscribers.
Is Your Tech Stack Up For The Challenge?
With an encrypted environment, your brand can:
- Stitch together known and unknown data in a private, secure environment
- Use insights to recognize customers, subscribers, and fans in real-time
- Exchange first-party data directly between partners, not third parties
- Control data exchange terms and pricing and downstream use of data
- Securely store permissions to better serve your consumers and comply with strict regulatory requirements.
Introducing FullContact Identity Streme™
To help companies and content creators keep data privacy top of mind, FullContact launched Identity Streme — a flexible ecosystem that enables any company or content creator to build their first-party data asset within a personal, secure, and private cloud. Brands can leverage FullContact’s extensive Identity Graph to merge and known data in a privacy-compliant way.
An essential element of your tech stack, Identity Streme’s flexible ecosystem works across brands, manufacturers, portfolio companies, publishers, and MarTech to help companies and content creators connect and unify customer data into persistent, portable, omnichannel PersonIDs. These identifiers include names and addresses, business and personal phone numbers and email addresses, customer IDs, social handles, mobile ad IDs, and pre-authenticated online or mobile interactions.
Map Identity Fragments to Real People
Access and map fragmented physical and digital identities into a persistent PersonID from a single graph. Omnichannel input and outputs.
- 248 Million People
- 50 Billion Individual Omnichannel Identifiers
- 2000+ Ethically Sourced Personal and Professional Attributes
Unlock Real Control of Your Data
Leverage FullContact Identity Streme to protect and control your first-party data across your enterprise. Enable permission-based partnering without commingling data. Port the PersonID across your ecosystem improving targeting, reach, recognition, and measurement. Manage privacy and permission at an individual level at every touchpoint.
- SOC2 Type II Compliant
Recognize People in Real Time
Recognize people across platforms and engagement in the moments that matter. Leverage FullContact’s machine learning, applied graph theory and distributed computing to improve resolution. Enjoy high availability, high throughput, and resilient low-latency architecture.
- 200+ Million Updates per Day
- 40 Millisecond Response Time
How FullContact Identity Streme Works
With Identity Streme, your data passes through FullContact’s securely-encrypted ecosystem to enable secure data sharing among partners.
Wherever you engage with your customers and subscribers, regardless of platform, you can immediately call our API or send your customer data via a batch process. Your data is instantly encrypted, stored, and resolved to an anonymized PersonID (PID) unique to you. Your data never enters FullContact’s Identity Graph, offering full control of your first-party data.
Here’s a quick rundown:
- We create PersonID tokens leveraging our global graph and store them in the Identity Streme. PII is encrypted and stored in a separate vault.
- You map your internal IDs to the persistent PersonID.
- You map segment or audience categories to consumers within the Streme.
- You Query FullContact by IDs, internal identifiers, or PersonIDs for access to insights, Mobile Ad IDs, and hashed emails in real-time!
- You can expand Identity Streme value by using FullContact Verify to validate your first-party identity data.
Secured with a unique encrypted key, you can reference the PID downstream in real time. FullContact maps the PID to your CRM data and matches it so you know if it’s an existing customer. We also enable you to map in customer IDs (loyalty IDs, CRM IDs, etc.) from your existing systems and store and access them through our API. Your data is accessible in Identity Streme using FullContact’s PersonIDs or your IDs, easily integrating with your current data lake.
Our PersonIDs remain persistent across cookies and session IDs, allowing for better marketing impact measurement, cohesive audience creation, and better content personalization.
Why Identity Streme Matters
Having an accurate, portable, omnichannel, persistent identifier for a person at the foundation of Identity Streme is critical. But the ability to layer on and connect other components to that secure environment helps a brand solve the macro-identification problem while allowing it to easily plug into your marketing stack. Whether you’re a portfolio of brands with numerous IDs, or a brand with different system identifiers for each individual, mapping individual identities, rolling them up to a common ID, and managing other complex sets of identity rules is difficult. If you need a common ID across brands, or individual identities within a brand (or both), keeping a complex set of identities secure, updated, and stored is an evolving challenge.
Identity Streme allows you to evolve with that challenge.
Built upon FullContact’s core Identity Resolution service, Identity Streme empowers you to control, maintain, and store accurate identity mappings and policies, available in real-time. Our privacy-first design empowers you to protect your data with industry-leading security and your own unique encryption key without compromising easy, convenient, and controllable access via API.
Your Environment, Your Control
- Everything is encrypted, resolved, and stored only in your personal Identity Streme.
Persistent and Portable Identities
- PersonIDs remain consistent throughout the customer journey. Use them across your entire marketing ecosystem from loyalty programs to call centers and media partners to email platforms.
Designed to Remove Risk
- Reduce the number of places you store highly-sensitive data, and protect consumers and brands with end-to-end encryption. Replace PII with a unique ID only valuable to your organization. Every company we work with has its own unique person-first identifiers only used by that brand.
- Prepare for the ever-changing nature of identifiers and devices by integrating with our robust Identity Graph, which updates 30M times per day, and future proof your ability to maintain consumer identity.
Unlock End to End Encryption
If you have a complex ID space, Identity Streme ensures it’s now part of a real-time encrypted infrastructure. Your data connects to FullContact’s robust Identity Graph, which encompasses over 50 billion Identity fragments, including names, postal addresses, raw and hashed email addresses, phone numbers, and Mobile Advertising IDs. Because your Identity Streme is linked to our graph, it will always be updated and encrypted. This puts media amplification and enrichment right at your fingertips—with your own IDs.
Your Secure Environment, Your Control
Respect for the privacy and permissions of your customer and subscriber base is vital to maintaining a competitive advantage and providing the best consumer experience. To stay on top of privacy requirements and help your audience feel safe, safeguard your business and reputation by offering a solution that securely manages PII.
With Identity Streme, you can create a consistent encrypted identity across silos, improve data quality, increase analytical accuracy, implement and enforce policies, and ensure compliance with data privacy laws and other regulations.
September 21, 2023 Discover How FullContact is Building Trusted Customer Relationships through Snowflake's Native Application Framework Customer 360, Website Recognition, Identity Resolution
September 20, 2023 Transform Your Customer Experience with FullContact Customer Recognition and Boost Your Conversions Website Recognition, Identity Resolution
September 14, 2023 FullContact Recognized as a Leader in Snowflake’s Modern Marketing Data Stack Report FullContact News, Partnership